M12 8pin female A-code right angled PCB contacts CNC screw
- Part No.:
- Number of Contacts:
- 08 Pin
- PCB Soldering
- Contacts plating:
- Gold plated, thickness 3μ"
Electrical & Mechanical data
- IEC 61076-2-101
- Connection type:
- Panel mount, Rear fastened
- Insert/ Housing:
- NYLON66 + GF
- Overmold/ Shell:
- Metal shell
- Rated current:
- 2 A
- Connector contacts:
- Brass with gold plated
- Rated voltage:
- Ambient temperature:
- -40°C ~ + 105°C
- Coupling nut/screw:
- Brass with nickel plated screw
- Insulation resistance:
- ≥100 MΩ
- Epoxy resin
- Contacts resistance:
- ≤ 5 mΩ
- Wire Termination:
- PCB Soldering
- IP rating:
CABLEFORCE offers a complete line of M12 panel mount connector solutions for enclosure, panel and PCB applications. These M12 connectors are offered in both male and female versions and are rated to IP67. These connectors are designed for both front mounting and rear mounting with PG9 panel locking thread.
● 3, 4, 5, 8, 12 poles are available
● Operating voltage 250V-AC/ 60V/ 30V, current 4A / 1.5A
● Protection degree IP67
● Temperature range: -40°C ~ + 105°C
● UL94-V0 flame retardant degree
● Ground Pin available for option
● Standard sensor, actuator, encoder, servo motors
● Factory automation and process control
● Packaging, labeling and logistic devices
● Industrial instrumentation
● Commercial electronics PCBA
● Industrial safety light curtain, light grid, switches
● Power supply
● Fieldbus: DeviceNet, CANopen, Profibus, Ethernet, NMEA 2000
● LED display panel & outdoor LED lighting
● Screws/ nuts material: Brass C3604 with 120μ" nickel plated, CNC parts.
● Female contacts material: Phosphor bronze C5441 with 3μ" gold plated on nickel base, machined solid pin.
● Temperature Range: Dynamic -25 ~ 80℃, Static: -40 ~ 80℃/105℃.
● Protection degree: IP67 in locked status, IP68 base on customer specific requirements.
● RoHS compliant.