The M12 metric size X-Coding connector, based on IEC 61076-2-109 standard, it is one of the most commonly used connector in the Industrial Ethernet, such as PROFINET, ETHERNET/IP.CABLEFORCE M12 X-Coding connectors are developed and designed to withstand harsh industrial and climatic environments with superior quality that assures very reliable connections.
● Cable plugs, panel receptacles are available
● Cable length base on customer requesting
● Degree of protection IP 67
● 8-pole per connector
● Operating voltage 60V;
● Current range: 0.5A
The M12 X-Coding panel mount connectors either soldered with single wires or with PCB solder Pins, as the signal or data Input/Output connecting port, provide quick connection between the industrial ethernet devices and cables. CABLEFORCE offers a complete line of M12 panel mount connector solutions for enclosure, panel and PCB applications. These M12 connectors are offered in both male and female versions and are rated to IP67.
● 8 (4-Pair) poles
● Operating voltage 60V/ 30V, current 1.5A
● Protection degree IP67
● Temperature range: -40°C ~ + 125°C
● UL94-V0 flame retardant degree
● Ground (EMC Shielding) Pin available